> Family Trees by David and Lucy
Here you'll find diagrams showing which Neighbours characters are related, and how. Families are listed in alphabetical order by their surname.
• Characters who were married are joined by a red line. Marriages which ended in divorce are crossed through with two diagonal white lines. Marriages which were annulled or dissolved are crossed through with three diagonal white lines.
• Characters who were not married but involved in relationships which produced children are joined by a puce line. If there is uncertainty over the parents relationship, both red and puce are used.
• Biological children are connected to their parents by a black line.
• Adoptive children are connected to their adoptive parents by a grey line.
• The letters F.T. under a character name link to a new family tree for that character and their relatives.
• The symbol indicates that a character has died or is missing and is presumed dead.
• Siblings joined by diagonal lines are twins.
Latest Updates: • 3rd August 2012 with Jones/Mitchell/Lovell/Miller and Pappas trees updated
• 17th November 2011 with Pappas tree added
• 9th November 2011 with Williams/Jovanovic tree updated
• 31st July 2011 with Fitzgerald tree updated